Craggagh National School Board of Management Meeting October 20th, 2016
- Re-fencing of school yard is almost complete, thanks to Seán Dwyer, Kieran Keane, John Killeen and Jimmy Murphy for their time and work.
- Extensive work has been carried out over the summer on the septic tank area.
- It is hoped to paint the exterior of the school next summer.
- Training for school staff in use of defibrillator will be organised.
- Annual Card Game will take place on November 22nd.
- Annual reviews of Child Protection and Anti-Bullying Policies were carried out.
- Maintenance is required to some internal walls. This will be addressed before school reopens in January 2017.
- PA AGM takes place on Oct 24th. PA were praised for their contribution to the school events and activities over the past year.
- It is hoped to retro fit all classroom tables with baskets. PA will be asked to assist with funding of this endeavour. Also, the repainting of school yard markings.
- Sympathies were expressed to the O’Boyle family, Ballinamore House, on the passing of Hugh and the Walsh family, Cornanool on the passing of Phyllis.
- Next meeting will take place in mid-December.